- Hosting of ‘Foreign Company Day’ events.
- Hosting of promotional exhibitions and job fairs for foreign companies and foreign invested companies.
- Invitation of high-ranking officials to participate in business discussions and deliver lectures.
- Hosting of the Chairmen’s Golf Trophy Championship for CEOs of foreign invested companies.
- Hosting of the HR forum.
- Hosting of membership networking events.
(Regular meetings, golf events, Committee Day, Art & Culture Class, Wine & Dine, Breakfast meeting for
executives, workshop for executives, golf tour, etc.)
- Recommending that the government offer prizes to foreign companies and foreign invested companies.
- Informing the government of members’ business difficulties and recommending improvements to the relevant
laws in order to improve them.
- Execution of HR fostering projects designed to attract foreign companies’ R&D centers...
- Support for collective agreements.
- Operation of committees for joint
marketing efforts between members.
- Operation of the Business Support
Center (HR, finance, and legal support
- Publication of the business information
magazine FORCA Journal for CEOs of
foreign invested companies.
- FORCA Special Lectures for CEOs.
(Major universities and graduate schools
in Seoul – Kyung Hee University, Korea
University, Sogang University,
Ewha Womans University, Inha University)